Australian Wind and Solarlian

The best solution for all your power needs

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to Australian Wind and Solar > Welcome All

ADANT Services Group
Site Owner

Hi all and welcome to the Australian Wind and Solar Forum. This forum is an open public forum to allow members to discuss topics, share stories and provide useful information about renewable wind and solar energy.

We encourage friendly advice and please be courteous to all your fellow members. There will be times where comments and advice can be viewed or interpreted in many ways and we encourage all forum members to feel free to make open comments.

Remember we are all working as a team so no question is a silly question.

Please also feel free to use our testimonials page for any comments good or bad about our service.

We look forward to hearing from you.

From the Director

Australian Wind and Solar

February 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hasit

Hi i had gone through your website it contains very useful information about australian accreditation system. It is very useful for me because i m planning to relocate to Australia in mid 2014.

For business perspective are you exporting your product to India. As per the tropical condition of India and scarcity  of conventional electricity has raised utilization of Solar Energy.

Please inform me if you are planning to spread your experties in India.

Kindly mail me on [email protected]

Thank you and Regards.

July 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ADANT Services Group
Site Owner

Hi Hasit, Yes Australian WInd and Solar recieve many requests world wide and service all locations.

--

August 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
Google+