Australian Wind and Solarlian

The best solution for all your power needs

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to Australian Wind and Solar > The Future of Renewable Energy- Wind Power

Green Acres

I think we all should be pressuring our Government in increasing the rebate for wind power systems. I believe we have a future in wind power and respect those that have pionered this area. Especially those that have taken the time to learn/study and be accredited!!!! There are companies out there just selling snake oil(sorry about the analogy). How many websites show their accredations????

My question is: Do you think we have a future in Wind Power??

February 20, 2013 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ADANT Services Group
Site Owner
Most definitely YES. The solar boom should be the beginning but our government is already reducing credits and has almost ignored wind energy. The solar boom is the beginning of the renewable energy boom. It's a simple equation wind and sun = free energy.
February 21, 2013 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ADANT Services Group
Site Owner

Hi Green Acres, just wanted to let you know we have taken ytour advice and have arrange a meeting with the government body that looks after renewable energy. Will keep you posted.

--

March 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Justus

Hello. 
I am an 28 year old industrial engineer from Germany, focus on RES, especially Wind. Looking for a Short Term Job in Australia, especially Melbourne. If you are interessted, pleas sent me an Mail to justus.riedlinger at stud.fh-flensburg.de and ill provide u further details.
Regards, Justus

June 3, 2013 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ADANT Services Group
Site Owner
Hi Justus, Please feel free to contact head office on 1300 736 458. Thanks
--

June 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hasit

Hi Green Acre, i am Solar PV designer and business development manager for solar off grid systems from India. Same situation here in India. Solar is booming  and Goverment is ignoring importance of wind energy. I am 100% agree with sentence wind and solar = free energy

July 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
Google+