- SWF-103 with high quality rechargeable Ni-MH battery for 24 hours use.
- SWF-103 with on/off toggle switch.
- SWF-103 has a solar panel that is integrated into the unit. Not removeable.
- With stainless steel mesh to prevent from mosquito or any small insect go into the area being ventilated.
- The structural design as explained below:
◆ Intake and exhaust fan blade
- These SUNVENTOR models come with two fan blades: intake and exhaust, intake fan blade is labeled "INTAKE"
- If you have only one vent installed on your boat, we recommend using only the exhaust fan blade. If you have multiple vents, try different configurations of intake and exhaust to achieve effective cross flow ventilation.
- To exchange fan blade, simply pull the existing blade off and insert / push the new one. Care must be taken in pushing or pulling the fan blade so as not to bend the motor shaft; otherwise, its performance would be grossly affected
Frame Size: 210 x 240mm
Tube Size: >= Diameter 110mm
Solar Panel: 3.5V
Material: ABS Plastic
Color Available: Black
Solar Panel lead: 4 metres (102 & 104 models only)
For caravans, garages, green houses, lorries, vans, offices, home conservations, kitchens or bathroom substation. Lofts, house boxes, stables farm building, unoccupied holiday homes, temporary sites, telephone boxes, and many others.
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- Avoid heat build-up at an area being ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, damp, etc.
- Moves 60 cubic meter of air per hour.
- Water resistant
- No noise, safe and pollution free.
- Two years limited warranty.
- Easy installation.
Area Size: Recommended Use
Up to 7m: 1 exhaust vent
Up to 12m: 1 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
From 12m or larger: 2 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent