Solar Wall Fan options
SWF-101 has a built in solar panel and a switch to turn it on and off. Works only when there is solar power available.
SWF-103 has a built in solar panel and a switch to turn it on and off. Has a built in battery and works when there is solar power available and during night time.
SWF-104 has a mobile solar panel that can be moved to a location with better access to solar power and a switch to turn it on and off. Has a built in battery and works when there is solar power available and during night time.
- SWF-104 with high quality rechargeable Ni-MH battery for 24 hours use.
- SWF-104 with on/off toggle switch.
- SWF-104 has mobile solar panel that can be fixed away from the unit to gain more sunlight.
- With stainless steel mesh to prevent from mosquito or any small insect go into the area being ventilated.
- The structural design as explained below:
◆ Intake and exhaust fan blade
- These SUNVENTOR models come with two fan blades: intake and exhaust, intake fan blade is labeled "INTAKE"
- If you have only one vent installed on your boat, we recommend using only the exhaust fan blade. If you have multiple vents, try different configurations of intake and exhaust to achieve effective cross flow ventilation.
- To exchange fan blade, simply pull the existing blade off and insert / push the new one. Care must be taken in pushing or pulling the fan blade so as not to bend the motor shaft; otherwise, its performance would be grossly affected
Frame Size: 210 x 240mm
Tube Size: >= Diameter 110mm
Solar Panel: 3.5V
Material: ABS Plastic
Color Available: Black
Solar Panel lead: 4 metres (102 & 104 models only)
For caravans, garages, green houses, lorries, vans, offices, home conservations, kitchens or bathroom substation. Lofts, house boxes, stables farm building, unoccupied holiday homes, temporary sites, telephone boxes, and many others.
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- Avoid heat build-up at an area being ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, damp, etc.
- Moves 60 cubic meter of air per hour.
- Water resistant
- No noise, safe and pollution free.
- Two years limited warranty.
- Easy installation.